Recent Exhibtions and Press

  I've had my pieces in the window of the Green Man Gallery for the last month, a wonderful non profit gallery in Buxton. I went to a opening a new exhibition, featuring me, a few nights ago and had a chance to meet all the wonderful people working there. In this show I was exhibiting the painting 'Morning' which won the Peak District prize as well as my older painting 'Passover Meal'




 As a result of the award I was also interviewed for the magazine ArtsBeat
 The magazines editor and author Amanda Penman phoned me and carried out the interview on the phone over the course of half an hour. It was very informal and I found that I was talking with little embarrassment about my art practice.
  
On the tenth day of the Pennine Way a lady from the Wilmslow Express contacted me about writing an article in the local paper about me winning the award. The interview was carried out with me sitting at the entrance of my tent.





Comments

Popular Posts