Glyndebourne Tour Competition Procure

Glyndebourne Tour 2014 Competition Procure 

  Took this procure from a wonderful performance of The Turning of the Screw at Glyndebourne, with a brief mention on me inside. Falmouth University noticed it and mention me on their website http://www.falmouth.ac.uk/content/alex-jabore-announced-winner-glyndebournes-2014-national-art-competition


Article on page 4 of Glyndebourne Tour Procure

The Finale Vol 3- The Winning Piece

 

More Recent Work

As I've moved back home I have a lot less space to work and have started painting small still lives as a way of working on my technique and creating smaller more affordable pieces. Here is the first of a series, and a very fun one. 

Pie Cone Still Life, 15cm x 10cm, Oil on Canvas board


Comments

Popular Posts