Fox Triptych

  My next three paintings are set up and I'm underway. As usual the start of the paintings is really fun, progress seems really quick and there's so much promise- after the promise leaves and you're left with the best you can do at that time.

Aim- to create alive and bright works of art
         learn more about creating the impression of grass
         Create a clear contrast between the textures between grass and fur

Stage 1

Canvases stretched, primed and the outlines of the foxes‬ drawn. Now I need to paint‬ the grass...hopefully it'll go better than last time.
Stage 2

I'm really having fun ‪‎painting‬ these three ‪#foxes‬, and skipping between them. I'm hoping this means they remain unified in style and colour.


 

Comments

  1. Hi Alex,

    I stumbled across your paintings on facebook, I had no idea you were an artist. I think your work is great, remember me when you're famous!

    Keep up the good work,
    Gareth Davies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts