A Note from Figaro- Completed Movie

09/02/2014



  I have completed the time-lapse film of the painting of 'A Note from Figaro' and have uploaded it to You Tube. It could be better, and the next ones will be, but I will admit to being quite proud of it.  





 07/02/2014
  I want to get my work on you tube through time lapse photography. I set up  the camera behind me to took a photo every minute. It was my first time painting on wood and having to duck out of the way every minute made the project quite a challenge. It was very distracting and hard to concentrate at first but I quickly adapted. I was so excited about making the photos into a video I chose to make a quick go to experiment with the technology and see how it would eventually look.A Single photograph, the last in the sequence    You can see the painting is far from expert and has lost a lot of the vividness and softness of the first. Hopefully I can work these things out as I carry on but the wood is very unforgiving.
  I only really want to spend another day or two on this before going onto the portrait again for the portrait award. As you see the light in the photos vary a lot and its not very smooth. ON the next attempt I should try to create consistency between the shots and a few more paint movements.

Comments

Popular Posts