Newspapers and Publicity


Article published in Wilmslow express newspaper advertising my painting and upcoming exhibition. My poor brother was shown it by a friend at high school, its how I found out about it at all. Its a brilliant way of getting some attention and hopefully it will help sway any potential buyers at the art fair. Not quite so sure about the cropping but beggars cant be choosers. 
 Tonight and tomorrow I plan on spending publicising the art fair and exhibition. Its something I've been very neglectful of and something I've never done. I need to phone galleries and introduce myself, buy a hell of a lot of stamps and send out all the invites. Its laziness that has stopped me doing more before now and its ridiculous that I'll break my back painting and wont dedicate five or six hours sending out a few letters. 
  Here is all that I've done so far, when I get back from the allotment I shall construct a list of tasks to do and I WILL ACTUALLY DO THEM!



Comments

Popular Posts